Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Welcome to a supremely renovated full brick family home that represents exquisite taste and low maintenance living for all year entertaining. This turn-key residence is the epitome of class with a free-flowing floor plan that is guaranteed to tick the boxes for buyers across the Sydney region. It is suitable for in-law accommodation, multigenerational families, investors, school catchment driven parents, professional couples and essential workers wanting a minimal commute. The Feng Shui layout and welcoming ambience will delight in combination with the gardens featuring mother in law's tongue, teddy bear magnolias, golden canes and bromeliad plants creating the ultimate sanctuary of space, light and fun. There is versatility on offer to utilise the fourth bedroom alternatively as a secondary living space with a lovely gas fireplace. In addition, there is scope to integrate a potential granny flat (STCA) at the rear of the property for those who require this functional set up. Unfolding over an impressive 569.1m2 parcel of land approximately, the home is minutes from Hurstville train station, Westfield shopping, bush walks, cycle pathways and the medical corridor for those working at the various hospital precincts.
- Four bedrooms, three with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, privacy and high ceilings.
- North-east facing aspect with the front bedroom catering to those requiring a home office.
- Completely brand new re-wired electrics with LED lighting and brand new plumbing throughout.
- Outstanding chic bathrooms with high-quality fixtures including rain showers and a large bathtub.
- Stylish open plan kitchen featuring Quartz stone benchtops, full-length pantry, soft-closing cupboards, top of the line Westinghouse gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven with air fry/pyro clean, Westinghouse range hood, Electrolux microwave oven and hot/cold coloured tap mixer.
- Child-friendly level backyard with a covered outdoor alfresco entertaining area for family gatherings.
- Professionally landscaped and manicured front and rear gardens with luxurious foliage.
- Commercial grade windows and doors with a lovely natural breeze throughout the entire home.
- Electric gate with single car garage and driveway parking for a boat, caravan or additional cars.
Features & Amenities:
- Side access to the rear of the property to park your jet-ski, kayak, motorcycle or trailer.
- Set in the direct school catchment zones for Blakehurst Public School, Blakehurst High School and with access to various private and catholic school educational facilities.
- Superb and easy bus/walking distance to Hurstville train station which is on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line catering to those who require direct access to the City of Sydney.
- Within minutes of IGA Supermarket, Carss Bush Park, groovy cafes, restaurants, parklands and water access for marine enthusiasts.
Land Size: 569.1m2 approx. (as per contract for sale).
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Local Father & Daughter Team.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 279 Woniora Road, BLAKEHURST NSW 2221.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.