Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Featured in the latest copy of Home Beautiful magazine, this luxurious family retreat rests on a private parcel of land with established gardens reminiscent of a botanical paradise. Completely renovated by award-winning HIA builder Sean Richards, no expense has been spared on its transformation, with brand new architectural windows and doors, high-calibre inclusions and faultless workmanship throughout. Spread over versatile split levels with an upbeat energy and lush garden views, the exquisitely redesigned masterpiece is a triumph of modern style and luxury with a sequence of outdoor spaces that achieve a close connection with nature. A superb entertainer, both levels open to alfresco, while easy access to a double carport caters for the homes’ vehicles. Moments away from Warners Bay’s beating heart, this garden hideaway is in walking distance lakefront reserve, a lively café and food scene, and plenty of boutique shopping.
- Architecturally impressive split-level home set amid a natural landscape with double carport
- Comprehensively renovated with high-end fixtures, fittings and workmanship and no expense spared
- Raked ceilings, timber floorboards and a crisp palette pair beautifully with bright and airy interiors
- Gorgeous kitchen featuring stone surfaces, warm timber accents and premium appliances
- The kitchen links with a family dining space wrapped in windows to trap light and deliver views
- Three plush bedrooms located upstairs alongside two sublime bathrooms - including master ensuite
- Fourth bedroom and third bathroom downstairs with excellent outdoor connection
- Timber decks positioned across both levels cater for both large and small scale entertaining
- Must-have built-in robes throughout, split-system air-conditioning, plenty of valuable storage
- The home has been operating as a successful AirBnb for the last two years, making for an excellent investment opportunity
- Moments to the foreshore’s walking trails, picnic areas, waterside dining and boutique shopping
- A stroll to St Mary’s Primary and 1km to popular Warners Bay Public School
- Council Rates: $492 p/q, Water Rates: $270 p/q, Land Size: 639 square metres
Brought to you by