In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
Set behind the privacy of a tall front fence and nestled on 1,214sqm of sprawling landscaped gardens, the allure of this home's picturesque street presence is matched internally by a wonderful blend of character features, quality modern appointments and a well thought-out floor plan.
Stepping inside you are greeted by flowing light-filled living spaces, high ceilings, character features and polished timber floors that combine to provide a sense of warmth. An inspiring blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining, the open plan living room spills through a bank of bi-fold doors to reveal a generous entertaining deck that fully capitalises on the peaceful, leafy outlook created by the established gardens. The spacious and stylish kitchen with stone island bench, quality appliances and plentiful storage options ensures you can cater for intimate family dinners or for entertaining on a larger scale.
Allowing you an escape from your busy lifestyle and providing highly desired space and privacy, the outdoor entertaining area further emphasises the qualities of Queensland living with a luxurious heated swimming pool, expansive decking and sprawling landscaped gardens – here you begin to envision the ease entertaining on a warm summer's evening with your family and friends.
The lower level features an oversized rumpus room that opens to a covered front patio, a spacious fourth bedroom and a third bathroom. The additional entrance and the front and internal access allows flexibility to utilise this space for the largest of families, dual living, a teenage retreat or guest accommodation.
This home is ideally located allowing you to stroll to a number of local cafes and parklands, walk/ride along the Kedron Brook bikeways, within easy access to the airport and approx. 5km from the CBD.
- Multiple internal and external living spaces spread over two spacious levels
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and window servery
- Large master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite
- Stylish main bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate powder room
- High ceilings, beautiful character features, VJ panel walls, timber floors
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, solar system, water tank
- Double lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking for boat or caravan
- Subdivision potential (STBCCA)
- Stunning solar heated swimming pool with expansive poolside decking
- Fully fenced 1,214sqm block, established manicured gardens
Brought to you by