Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss which options suit you. We are here to help.
Laying claim to one of Coogee's most spectacular vantage points, the magnificence of this brand new single level penthouse (222sqm plus triple parking & storage) is immediately apparent on first entrance via its own private lift lobby.
Exuding a luxurious coastal style this bespoke residence is crafted with meticulous attention to detail. Featuring clean lines and crisp tones of white, grey, honey and walnut, its layout has been thoughtfully designed to create maximum spaciousness and frame the natural beauty of the Pacific Ocean panoramas over Wedding Cake Island.
The flowing living spaces showcase a seamless connection to its view swept entertainers' terrace set within the sky home's own rooftop garden. Celebrating a new benchmark in coastal living this penthouse has been built to deliver on its promise of space, style and design.
- Voluminous interiors with free flowing living spaces capturing superb ocean views.
- Stunning marble kitchen with Miele appliances including integrated double fridge, wine fridge and filtered water system.
- Sublime master suite boasting ocean views, rain water shower & stone bath, custom joinery & separate private terrace.
- Carrara marble bathrooms, freestanding baths, designer & automated lighting throughout.
- Ducted air-conditioning, European oak floors, secure direct lift access, triple secure parking with additional storage.
- Footsteps to stunning coastal walkways, Wylies Baths & ocean rockpools, beach village cafes/restaurants & Coogee beach.
- Easy access to University of NSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney Airport, major shopping centres, and the light rail to the CBD.
Council Rates - $531 per quarter
Water Rates - $179 per quarter
Strata Rates - $2682 per quarter
For further information please contact Belle Property selling agents Shane Vincent 0425 333 400 or Daniel Gillespie 0413 535 105.
Brought to you by