Harmoniously blending Hamptons elegence with contemporary architectural design, this grand family residence is as functional as it is beautiful. Footsteps from the spoils of Oxford Street, Memorial Park and Bulimba’s stunning riverfront, the near-new home’s expansive landscaped grounds promise a lifestyle without equal.
Boasting an impressive 373m3 of under-roof space and up to five separate indoor-outdoor living zones, the floorplan has been meticulously designed to cater for large busy families and those with a passion for entertaining.
Rich hardwood flooring, custom shaker profile joinery, French doors and windows, as well superb heritage-style tapware create a timeless Hamptons ambiance throughout the home.
Yet, an emphasis on European quality and state-of-the art inclusions deliver the contemporary opulence families have come to expect from a home of this calibre.
Enhanced by soaring ceiling heights of up to 3.2 metres and a spectacular use of glass, the interior exudes a captivating sense of light and space.
Expansive ground floor open-plan living flows out to a Travertine paved alfresco entertaining pavilion, heated glass-framed swimming pool and huge secure sun-drenched lawns.
There is even a separate air-conditioned poolside room, perfect for use as a cabana at outdoor social gatherings, kid’s rumpus room, teenagers retreat, guest quarters or home gym.
Back inside, the designer kitchen boasts a butler’s pantry, huge island breakfast bar and high-end SMEG appliances, including the most incredible 7 burner gas cooktop and oven you are likely to see!
A separate media room and private home office or built-in 5th bedroom with its own entry also reside on the lower level; while upstairs a further family room with balcony is accompanied by four impressively proportioned bedrooms including the lavish master with walk-in dressing room and ensuite.
Nestled in one of Bulimba’s most sought-after streets and surrounded by multi-million-dollar homes, this blue-chip address promises a true walk-to-everything family lifestyle. Metres from the Bulimba City Cat terminal, Riverwalk, parkland and Golf Course, it is just a short stroll to great coffee houses, fine restaurants, a micro-brewery, beautiful boutiques, Woolworths supermarket and cinemas. Located within catchment of the coveted Bulimba State School and minutes from a choice of other elite colleges and excellent childcare, the area enjoys outstanding connectivity with Teneriffe, New Farm, South Bank, universities and the CBD just 4km away.
Designed, constructed and appointed with an exceptional attention-to-detail, the property also features:
- Three magnificent bathrooms with Travertine floor tiling, stone/2Pac vanities and high-end fittings
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning with smart-device control capability; ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, soft-close 2 Pac cabinetry and SMEG double oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Integrated sound system; ducted vacuum; security system; video intercom entry
- Window furnishings throughout, including stylish plantation shutters
- Fan-cooled alfresco entertaining area with integrated kitchen, BBQ and fridge; wired for TV
- Glass framed saltwater swimming pool with digitally controlled heating, lights and jets
- Designer pendant lighting; custom integrated joinery; hardwood floors; plush carpet to bedrooms and additional living areas
- Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring, direct access to the rear yard and entry mudroom space; additional secure driveway parking for 2 cars behind automated gates
- Huge fully-landscaped yet low-maintenance gardens
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 20 Birkalla Street, BULIMBA QLD 4171.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.