In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
An inspired architect creation has resulted in this superb contemporary residence that makes a statement in innovative design and creative style. Displaying an intelligent use of space, custom finishes, and many high-quality inclusions, it offers an as new home embracing easy care living and in/outdoor entertaining.
Stunning interiors offer space and quality and feature French Oak hardwood flooring, marble finishes and double-glazed windows and doors. The cleverly designed family/dining room enhances a sense of light and space with access via stackable sliding doors to the covered, tiled alfresco entertaining area and rear garden. A well-planned kitchen is the hub in this family friendly home, featuring high-end appliances, butler’s pantry and Caesar stone breakfast bar with seating. The master suite is spacious with a walk-in robe and en-suite. Completing the upstairs are two bedrooms with built in robes, main bathroom and rumpus. An alternate master bedroom/guest room at the front of the home has an en-suite and walk-in robe.
A commitment to quality is immediately apparent throughout this beautifully presented home. This unique residence has been meticulously executed to produce a distinct property in a great Inner South location with easy access to the local Deakin shops, Manuka village, Canberra Grammar School and Canberra Girls Grammar School.
• Designed to enhance a sense of light and space
• Spacious family/dining area with gas fireplace, separate study nook
• Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite, rumpus room, two bedrooms upstairs
• Large entertainment area overlooking grassed, manicured rear garden
• Contemporary kitchen with butler’s pantry, Caesar stone benchtops, SMEG appliances
• French oak hardwood floors, underfloor hydronic heating
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows and doors
• Security system linked to mobile devices, oversized double garage
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 10 Carrington Street, DEAKIN ACT 2600.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.