An inspired architect creation has resulted in this superb contemporary residence that makes a statement in innovative design and creative style. Displaying an intelligent use of space, custom finishes, and many high-quality inclusions, it offers an as new home embracing easy care living and in/outdoor entertaining.
Stunning interiors offer space and quality and feature French Oak hardwood flooring, marble finishes and double-glazed windows and doors. The cleverly designed family/dining room enhances a sense of light and space with access via stackable sliding doors to the covered, tiled alfresco entertaining area and rear garden. A well-planned kitchen is the hub in this family friendly home, featuring high-end appliances, butler’s pantry and Caesar stone breakfast bar with seating. The master suite is spacious with a walk-in robe and en-suite. Completing the upstairs are two bedrooms with built in robes, main bathroom and rumpus. An alternate master bedroom/guest room at the front of the home has an en-suite and walk-in robe.
A commitment to quality is immediately apparent throughout this beautifully presented home. This unique residence has been meticulously executed to produce a distinct property in a great Inner South location with easy access to the local Deakin shops, Manuka village, Canberra Grammar School and Canberra Girls Grammar School.
• Designed to enhance a sense of light and space
• Spacious family/dining area with gas fireplace, separate study nook
• Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite, rumpus room, two bedrooms upstairs
• Large entertainment area overlooking grassed, manicured rear garden
• Contemporary kitchen with butler’s pantry, Caesar stone benchtops, SMEG appliances
• French oak hardwood floors, underfloor hydronic heating
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling, double glazed windows and doors
• Security system linked to mobile devices, oversized double garage
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 10 Carrington Street, DEAKIN ACT 2600.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.