With a calming aesthetic, 121 Strickland Crescent has played to all its strengths. A high quality family home, with overly generous living spaces, flexible floor-plan which could see four or five bedrooms, all centred around a striking, newly renovated stone kitchen. Dark stained bamboo floors and fresh white walls create impact and a sense of space throughout the 211m2 of living space. Cleverly designed, a front courtyard with hardwood decking creates a barrier from the street, and is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee in the sun. Whilst the rear opens out through cedar sliding doors onto a covered deck then into a level lawn, which can be seen from the kitchen, family and rumpus rooms. Family friendly, the internal living rooms can be quietly segregated if necessary, and there is ample storage both inside, and in the large detached garage. In the middle of cafe central, take your pick from the EQ Dining and Business Park, Manuka or Yarralumla Villages or the local Deakin shops for every day conveniences. Incredible schooling options, with Girls Grammar and The Canberra Grammar Schools, Alfred Deakin High, Deakin Early Childhood Centre. Nature loves will enjoy Red Hill Reserve and the Rosemary Dobson Park on the doorstep, and you will have plenty of time to take in the outdoors since #121 is completely ready for moving in and enjoying.
• Segregated master with big walk in robe and en-suite, Bed 5/ study with leafy private courtyard
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, multiple sky lights, double glazed windows, honeycomb blinds, alarm
• 30mm Quantum Quartz bench top, gas cook top, electric oven, Dishlex dishwasher, glass splash back
• Four or five bedrooms, lounge, dining, plus family room with built in storage and seating unit
• Bamboo flooring throughout the living areas, some 211m2 with no unapproved structures
• Proximity to Alfred Deakin High, Boys and Girls Grammar Schools, Deakin Early Education Centre and Pre School
• Walk to Deakin Shops, John James Hospital, Equinox Centre, Federal Golf Club, Fitness First
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 121 Strickland Crescent, DEAKIN ACT 2600.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.