A tranquil 986sqm provides a scenic setting for this stunning architectural residence where light, space and leafy privacy all come together in perfect harmony. Quietly positioned within walking distance to the heart of Dayboro, it offers a generous and bright living space surrounded by established grounds and lush tree-filled outlooks to the mountain ranges.
The home has been smartly designed to deliver a great user-friendly layout with separate formal and casual living areas and an easy integration with the outdoors to provide year-round entertaining. Three bedrooms, all with built-ins, plus there is a modern spa bathroom and an ensuite off the main bedroom. The kitchen is well equipped with abundant storage space and a fine leafy outlook to the mountains, and there is plenty of parking including a big double carport, extra undercover car spaces as well as lots of under house storage and a workshop.
A super large alfresco deck at the rear offers the perfect space to relax and entertain while soaking up the tranquil mountain vistas. There is also rolling gardens to the front and back of the property.
This peaceful cul-de-sac is widely regarded as one of Dayboro's quietest locations and enjoys close proximity to all of the area's shops, schools and cafes, with Brisbane CBD less than an hour commute away.
At a glance:
- A generous 986sqm land parcel with tranquil bush surrounds
- Light filled split-level design with formal and casual living areas
- Elevated position with mountain views and cooling breezes
- Bright and breezy throughout featuring large picture windows
- A spacious rear deck offering a year-round entertainment space
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, including one with spa bath
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with breakfast bar and gas fittings
- Established grounds with rolling lawns and mature gardens
- Quietly positioned within walking distance to the heart of Dayboro
Please contact Leigh Hutton for additional information.
Thank you for your interest in 50 Enchelmaier Street, Dayboro QLD 4521.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.