Renovated with masterful craftsmanship to embrace its heritage qualities and distinguishing character features, this beautiful Scarborough beachside home has been exceptionally transformed to produce a home of supreme quality.
Nestled within a favoured enclave, just metres walk from the beach, top-shelf quality products have been utilised throughout the home to ensure the highest standard of living combines perfectly with this enviable location.
Beyond the restored character facade and the homely warm welcome, soaring high ceilings, character VJ walls and esteemed blue gum timber flooring stretch throughout the home. Tremendous stacker doors open up the entire rear of the home to provide perfect indoor/outdoor flow and invite you onto the massive covered rear deck. Overlooking the backyard below and capturing endless cooling sea breezes, it is an enviable al fresco entertaining and relaxation zone.
An additional covered patio can be found downstairs with perfect access to the large backyard. Fully fenced with established trees and fantastic fire pit space, it is a green filled paradise for children, pets and extended entertaining!
Thoughtfully designed as the hub of the home, the gourmet kitchen oozes with designer style. An abundance of crisp white shaker-style cabinetry sits in perfect keeping with deluxe stainless appliances and a large island stone bench for effortless day to day living. The adjacent air-conditioned open-plan living zone allows for fantastic family repose.
Privately tucked away, three stylish bedrooms cater impeccably for the lucky occupants. The air-conditioned master suite is the benefactor of a sublime private ensuite - a masterclass in flawless style. A unique reclaimed timber vanity takes centre stage amidst a setting of feature floor tiling, and spacious glass shower. The built-in robe is an additional benefit.
Matching in finesse, the main bathroom is magazine cover material with a second beautiful reclaimed timber vanity sitting in perfect style with hexagonal feature tiled flooring, large freestanding bath, glass shower and exemplary styling.
Additional benefits of this high calibre home include a separate laundry downstairs, as well as double lock-up garage and separate shed for added storage. There is also ample side access for your boat or caravan.
Just metres from the Scarborough beachfront, this central location allows you to enjoy enviable access to nearby Scarborough restaurants and boutiques as well as all the convenience and services of the Redcliffe district. A magnificently restored home within a highly coveted beachside location, ensures that this superb opportunity won’t last long!
• 607m2 block
• Complete designer renovation in beachside location
• Restored character features throughout
• Spectacular indoor/outdoor flow with large covered deck and sea breezes
• Additional covered patio downstairs with fire pit space
• Fully fenced large backyard with established trees
• Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and stone benches
• Air-conditioned open-plan living/dining
• Three bedrooms
• Air-conditioned master with deluxe private ensuite and built-in robe
• Superb main bathroom with reclaimed timber vanity and free standing bath
• Separate laundry downstairs
• Double lock-up garage
• Side access for boat or caravan
• Restored external timber weatherboards and refurbished casement windows
• Metres walk to the beach
• Close to both Scarborough and Redcliffe restaurant and boutique precincts.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 154 Prince Edward Parade, SCARBOROUGH QLD 4020.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.