Boasting a premier position central to Johnston Street and the Tramsheds, this freestanding, double-fronted Victorian cottage is poised for a modern update. Classic features, especially the wide timer floorboards, exude period charm while the light-filled interiors, formal and informal living spaces and open plan indoor/outdoor entertaining make it extremely functional. Ideal for visionaries who enjoy restoring historic homes to their former glory. 'The Cottage' is brimming with potential and convenient to shops, eateries, schools and the CBD.
- Spacious formal living/dining room with timber floorboards
- Open plan kitchen/family room flows seamlessly to the rear
- Northwest-facing rear garden enjoying peace and privacy
- Three bedrooms plus large bathroom with good natural light
- Set in desirable Annandale North Public School catchment
- Stroll to Jubilee Park, Hinsby Park and cosmopolitan cafes
- Brimming with great potential to personalise and capitalise
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 228 Trafalgar Street, Annandale NSW 2038.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.