Showcasing a north-east rear aspect, this home boasts superb privacy, convenience and a relaxed low-maintenance lifestyle, perfect for a growing family. Immaculate throughout, it offers a bright, open layout and an ideal floorplan with seamlessly flowing interiors, providing an unbeatable environment to entertain, relax, work and play. The home’s presence in a quiet street is matched by its convenient location with quick access to Eastwood Station, city buses, fine schools and Eastwood Shopping Centre.
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen domain with high ceilings
• Stylish gas kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and CaesarStone island bench
• Four generous bedrooms boast built-ins, master with ensuite and balcony
• Additional downstairs bedroom/study,three impressive bathrooms and laundry
• North-east facing alfresco terrace with a wet bar and child-friendly level lawn
• Single garage, ducted a/c throughout, alarm and intercom system
• Within the catchments of Eastwood Public and Marsden High, close to Marist College
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 16 Ward Street, EASTWOOD NSW 2122.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.