Delightfully spacious over one characterful level, this original residence takes its place in a blue-ribbon village locale.
Bright and welcoming, its two family living areas are ultra-versatile, found to the front and rear of the home; a distinct kitchen/dining zone, separate study and grand-scale master bedroom make the very most of a superb interior footprint.
Outside, an elevated deck offers a haven for entertaining, and steps serenely down to private, grassy lawns.
Stone’s throw proximity to cafes, shops and Keiraville primary school adds the irresistible cherry on top.
- Classic traditional style home set upon 1265m2 of level land
- Lounge links to charming front porch; dining/rear living flow to deck
- Very generous bedrooms – ample space to install built-in wardrobes
- Well-maintained family bathroom featuring a separate shower and tub
- Large laundry room off the neat and tidy kitchen; gas heating and HWS
- Oversized lock-up garage/storage, freestanding to the rear of the home
- Tranquil, leafy setting only steps to the Botanic Garden and CBD buses
Thank you for your interest in 12 Grey Street, KEIRAVILLE NSW 2500.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.