This 2 bedroom original brick home sits proudly on in a rare corner block position and offers a fabulous opportunity to extend and renovate or re-develop in this convenient pocket of North Turramurra. In a whisper quiet setting, the property is ideal for those wanting to build their dream home (STCA), just moments to North Turramurra Village shops, cafes and restaurants and the lovely waterways of Bobbin Head in Ku-ring-gai National Park.
Other features include:
- Original two bedroom home with plenty of scope to knock down or renovate (STCA)
- Huge potential to re-develop (STCA) with corner block and adjacent block for sale at same time
- 847 sqm approx. land with 2 street frontages: 32m to Dryden Road and 23m to Keats Road
- Within walking distance of North Turramurra Village shops, cafes and restaurants and North Turramurra Primary School
- A short drive to St Ives Shopping Village
- Within Ku-ring-gai Creative Arts High School and North Turramurra Public School catchments
- Easy access to prestigious private schools of the area such as PLC, Ravenswood, Abbotsleigh, Knox Grammar and Barker College
- Minutes to Bobbin Head in Kuring-gai National Park and Turramurra Golf Course and Bowling Club
- Stroll to the buses to Turramurra Station and Express bus to the City
Thank you for your interest in 1 Dryden Road, Turramurra NSW 2074.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.