Situated in a highly desirable location and less than 40 minutes to Brisbane City, this beautifully presented and light filled single level residence on 1.5 town water acres will delight all family members. Perfect for those seeking relaxed, resort style living amid private, low maintenance established gardens, this home presents an inviting lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
With multiple living areas including a large formal lounge and dining room with pot-bellied stove, casual living and family oriented meals zone, there is also an enormous outdoor entertainment and games patio with pitched roof overlooking the tropical inground pool plus an additional undercover entertainment area. There is an abundance of level grassed lawns for the children and pets to play and run around on, and the property is fully dog fenced.
All four bedrooms are spacious with built in robes; the separate master retreat features a walk in robe and ensuite with bath and enjoys tranquil views to the garden, and direct access to the patio. The family bathroom has a large luxurious bath and floor to ceiling tiles. There is ducted and zoned air conditioning, fans, security screens and ample storage throughout. A sleek white and stainless steel kitchen will inspire all gourmet cooks, quality appliances and stone benchtops, gas cooktop, double fridge space and Walk-in pantry.
Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac, entry to the property is via a sealed driveway with parking provided for 6 vehicles under a large double carport and double garage. 6m x 9m powered shed features as well as an additional garden shed, chook pen & fruit trees. 5.5kW of solar generated electricity provides significant energy savings to the property.
At a glance:
- Spacious and private single level family residence on 1 1/2 fully fenced town water acres
- Less than 40 min commute to Brisbane's CBD, 6 min to Samford Village, 15 min to train
- Ideal lifestyle property with tropical inground pool, expansive entertainment patio and play areas
- Multiple living zones, formal lounge with fireplace, open plan family dining/living.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring stone benchtops, walk in pantry, stainless steel wall oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Four built-in bedrooms, master with WIR and bath ensuite, deluxe main bathroom, quality fixtures
- Ducted air conditioning (4 zones), 5.5kW solar, 6m x 9m shed, established gardens, outside firepit
- Quiet cul-de-sac position, school bus stops close by, walk to parklands
Brought to you by