The generous layout of this resort-style Mango Hill Home has been renovated with contemporary comfort and tropical aesthetics in mind.
The main living room is light-filled, inviting, overlooks and flows out to the exquisitely private and tranquil backyard.
An elevated Dining area with split system air-conditioning and a slow combustion fireplace ensure absolute comfort with any passionate cook sure to be drawn to the impeccable chefs kitchen.
Sweeping stone benchtops and a tiled backsplash add instant appeal to this modern haven plus theres a butlers pantry with a double sink, a central and functional multi-purpose Dining Table/Breakfast Bar/Kitchen Bench and a suite of high-end appliances.
There is a study, with a built-in desk, for those who work from home along with a detached and air-conditioned rumpus, with a kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom, that could be used as a play room, private guest suite or teenagers retreat.
As you would expect, the long list of features is extensive and includes plantation shutters, on-trend laminate flooring, ceiling fans to all the bedrooms, mesh security screens, a 6KW solar system and a 4,000L rainwater tank.
Your private and fully landscaped backyard feels more like a serene resort complete with a sparkling saltwater pool. Theres a good-size lawn area for the kids to run free as you host guests on the covered alfresco or start the day with your morning coffee.
With parking space for four cars, and incredible side access for boat/caravan/trailer (or all three), you can leave the car at home and head out on foot to explore this idyllic location. There are playgrounds, bike paths and parklands at your fingertips. The kids can ride their bikes to The Lakes College and the Mango Hill East train station and the bustling Westfield North Lakes are only minutes drives away. Quick access to the M1 makes for an easy commute north to the Sunshine Coast or south to Brisbane as well.
- Cypress and Steel Frame
- Double Carport with Roller Door as well as a tandem carport
- 4000L Rainwater Tank
- 6KW Solar System
- Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Main Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Ensuite and Adjoining Balcony/Patio
- Main bathroom with bath
- Lounge Room with Split Air Conditioning and Wood Burner
- Study with built in Desk
- Kitchen with Stone Benchtops, Double Sink and Butler's Pantry
- Westinghouse Oven, Rangehood and 900mm Upright Oven with Gas Cooktop
- Fisher and Paykel Dishwasher
- Plumbed Fridge Space: W: 940mm x D: 600mm x H: 1830mm
- Four Car Garage with Drive through Access
- Side Access - for boat, caravan or trailer
- Fully Landscaped, Resort Style Gardens
- Large Tiled Covered Alfresco
- 3 x Mitsubishi Electric Split Air Conditioning Systems
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Plantation Shutters Throughout
- Security Screens and Flyscreens throughout
- 6kw Aurora Photovoltaic Solar Power System
- 9m x 6m Shed including Bedroom, Bathroom, Separate Hot Water System, Foxtel Connection, TV Antenna, Split System Air Conditioning and Roof Insulation: Batts
- Aspect: Faces South, Backyard faces North for the Winter Sun!
- Electric Hot Water System
- Bottled Gas
- Primary and Secondary School Catchment: North Lakes State College
- Walking Distance to Public Transport, School, Park and Walking/Cycling Tracks
- Rental Expectation: $800.00 per week
- Council Rates: $456.99 per quarter
Brought to you by