Property Management - Snr Property Manager
Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast, NSW
The perfect position for a passionate property manger that is ready to take the next step in their career. Working alongside the Illawarra's most highly regarded investment management teams, showcase your skills and experience whilst maintaining your own boutique portfolio, with Leasing Consultant support.
Surround yourself with the best professionals in the industry, committed to delivering outstanding outcomes to our valued client base.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Nurture an existing portfolio
- Develop new client relationships
- Maintain strong communication with both landlords and tenants
- Conduct routine, in-going and out-going inspections
- Manage rent arrears
- Manage all repairs, maintenance
- Manage tenant selection
- Tribunal preparation
- Participate in team training and development
Skills & experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a property management role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Positive can-do attitude with an interest in self development
- Current Certificate of Registration/Licence
- Own well maintained vehicle essential
To succeed in this role you will have the desire and motivation to progress your career within the property industry and prove yourself to be an invaluable team member, committed to delivering quality service and positive outcomes.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.