Sales - Sales Associate
Due to growth, hockingstuart Bundoora are looking for a motivated, energetic, and determined individual who is excited about building their career in real estate sales. With the opportunity to work directly with an experienced lead agent, receive quality training from our industry recognized Academy, this is a rare chance to further your career with the support you need from the outset and a clear pathway for future development.
About the role:
The role of a Sales Associate is to actively prospect for new business and assist the listing agent with lead generation, lead nurture & database management. You will assist in building long lasting client relationships built on a rigorous communication plan that should exceed the expectation of the customer experience.
Within the first 12 months the role will focus on:
- Prospecting / Lead Generation / Lead Nurture
- Database Management
- Creating and nurturing client relationships, primarily on the phone, but with some face-to-face contact.
- Handling/Responding to phone and email enquiry from prospective buyers.
- Assisting with open for inspections (as required to gain practical experience)
- Attending regular skill and systems training sessions to as part of our pathway training program.
- Genuine desire to learn and commitment to succeed.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic & resilience.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- A professional & Ethical approach to dealing with people.
- Current Agents Representative Certificate (or able to obtain). Full Estate Agents License (desirable)
- Current Drivers licence.
All applications for roles within our network are handled directly with hockingstuart and we encourage you to contact us directly.