Sales - Real Estate Agent
- Take the Next Step in Your Career
- Boutique Office in Trendy Market
- Premium Property Sales
Belle Property Pymble believes great people make a great business. Our agents are talented, dedicated and community minded professionals. We value integrity, trust and sincerity as much as we value hard work, determination and success. We sell simple studios and multi-million dollar homes with the same commitment, professionalism and attention to detail. We believe outstanding presentation, strategic marketing, genuine client service and superior sales skills are the core ingredients of a premium outcome at any price level.
Due to growth, we are seeking a skilled real estate sales consultant to join our dedicated team. As this is a key appointment, you must have a proven track record in residential sales and will continually give every effort to get the best results for both the company and the client. If you have been continuously achieving good results for your clients but have not been receiving additional support and full appreciation from your current employer, then this is your opportunity to move forward with your career in real estate.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Industry standard certifications
- Demonstrated organisational, analytical and problem solving skills with the perseverance to achieve goals
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills, including professional correspondence and reports
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to achieve sales targets and goals within agreed deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to develop effective working relationships
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills of a high standard, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and experience in real estate programs
- Immaculate presentation
A rare opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to learn from the best and build a successful career in real estate joining a very successful and established team. With quality training and processes in place and a Principal with a proven track record of building agents profiles and sales volume, this is a rare chance to restart your career with the support you need to be successful.
To apply, please send a covering letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us to discuss further. All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.