Property Management - Property Manager
Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast, NSW
The perfect position for a passionate property manger, property officer or leasing consultant that is ready to take the next step in their career. Working alongside the Illawarra's most highly regarded investment management teams, providing a team dynamic as you develop your skills and experience before transitioning to your own boutique portfolio, with on-going Department Head and Leasing Consultant support.
Surround yourself with the best professionals in the industry, committed to delivering outstanding outcomes to our valued client base.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Nurture an existing portfolio
- Develop new client relationships
- Maintain strong communication with both landlords and tenants
- Conduct routine, in-going and out-going inspections
- Manage repairs, maintenance and arrears
- Manage tenant selection with the leasing team
- Tribunal preparation
- Participate in team training and development
Skills & experience:
- Minimum 12 months experience in a property management department role or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Positive can-do attitude with an interest in self development
- Current Certificate of Registration/Licence
- Own well maintained vehicle essential
- Knowledge of Property Me an advantage
To succeed in this role you will have the desire and motivation to progress your career within the property industry and prove yourself to be an invaluable team member, committed to delivering quality service and positive outcomes.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.