Property Management - Property Manager
Hunters Hill, NSW
If you are looking for an exciting and dynamic new role then look no further than Belle Property Hunters Hill. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have fun. Our stunning office is in a premier location teamed with award winning agents and support staff, giving you the opportunity to excel to your full potential and achieve your goals.
What we offer:
- A culture of developing people and giving them the best opportunity to grow and succeed
- A positive environment with continual team support
- An absolute commitment to providing an exceptional customer service experience that sets us apart from the rest of the industry
- A great team culture where we acknowledge people's contributions
- Great on boarding and training experience
- For the fun part we love social events and if you happen to be working on your birthday we will pay you to take the day off!
- Maintain regular, close contact with current clients and tenants.
- Organise repairs and maintenance to managed properties
- Conduct periodic inspections of managed properties
- Prepare ingoing/outgoing condition reports
- Deal with all correspondence in relation to the portfolio of properties managed
- Conduct rent reviews in accordance with clients requirements
- To conduct the role of a Property Investment Manager in a competent and professional manner
- To provide support to the team and others within the business as required.