Property Management - Property Manager
Belle Property Adelaide City, SA
Belle Property Adelaide City is currently seeking an experienced and skilled Senior Property Manager to join their team. This position will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our properties, including leasing, maintenance, and tenant relations.
- Manage a portfolio of properties and ensure they are well-maintained.
- Conduct lease renewals, routine and final inspections.
- Respond promptly and effectively to enquires.
Skills & Experience
- 2 plus years’ Property Management experience
- Strong knowledge of handling tenancy situations.
- Have a good understanding of PropertyMe and Microsoft Office
- Be effective without direct management
- Ability to manage multiple properties and prioritize tasks effectively
- Valid SA driver's licence and hold current SA Property Manager licence.
What's on offer
An attractive salary awaits the successful applicant. You will enjoy working in a highly corporate office and relish the opportunity to be a team player operating within a tightly-knit company. You'll be rewarded both personally and financially with ongoing training and a competitive remuneration package.
Company phone & vehicle will be provided
A team culture that is fun and dynamic with a contemporary approach! Join a team that boasts success, positive energy and high performance in every aspect.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced property manager looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below.