Property Management - Leasing Consultant
Wollongong, Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast, NSW
If you have a passion for property and want to join a positive, forward thinking property management team then this is the role you.
Our company is diverse and resourceful with a focus on delivering premium service to our valued client base. This role is varied and provides an excellent platform to grow your property management knowledge and develop a base for your future career in leasing or sales.
- Arrange and conduct tenant inspections and open homes
- Complete in-going reports
- Process tenancy applications
- Provide reporting and communication on progress
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and new clients
- Provide excellent customer service and support
Attributes/qualifications for the role:
- Certificate of registration or Real Estate Licence (essential)
- Experience in a similar role (essential)
- Experience with PropertyMe, Agent Box, Inspect Realestate an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills required
- Positive can do attitude
- Ability to work to timelines and adhere to policies and procedures.
Please provide a cover letter along with your resume. Only applicants that have the essential attributes will be considered.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.