Marketing - Client Services Administrator
Head Office, Lane Cove, NSW
The Client Services Administrator will respond to day-to-day enquiries, deliver admin training, provide guidance, and ensure the implementation of our best practice marketing tools and processes to our clients who are our national real estate network of 180+ offices.
This role is client-focused specialising in supporting offices with day-to-day office enquiries relating to marketing platforms, products, training, and processes to ensure the implementation, use education and adoption of best practice across property and agent marketing, as well as assisting in the development of training plans for existing office admin and applying this knowledge to the development of wider marketing strategies.
This role will also be required to coordinate the communication of marketing updates to the national network across internal communication platforms, support the marketing operations team relating to new franchise onboarding launches, auditing marketing items and reviewing office collateral and use office enquiries and feedback to further develop local marketing practices.
You are required to be extremely client-centric, understand marketing platforms and have worked in real estate for several years across office, sales and/or marketing roles. You will be highly process driven and organised, be able to coordinate multiple moving tasks, be able to quickly fill gaps, and build connections among the national network of offices. Have a meticulous attention to detail and be an enthusiastic problem solver, planning and coordination skills are a must, ability to be proactive on tasks and have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Day to day enquiries
- Key contact for admins via multiple communication channels
- Provide exceptional customer service with a helpful, confident attitude (willing to call an office instead of back-and-forth email!)
- Monitor office engagement via multiple marketing and communication platforms
- Educate admins on multiple resources and tools available and relay findings
- Take on network feedback to identify areas for improvement
- Release marketing updates via communications channels
- Administration of Intranet platforms and communication channels
Auditing and reporting on adoption of marketing tools
- Auditing items on marketing platforms to ensure offices have access to the correct resources
- Reviewing office collateral to identify areas for improvement as well as best case examples
New franchise administration
- Assist in the administration of new office launches by attending meetings and collating relevant documents
- Liaise and fact find with suppliers when required to ensure a smooth rollout
- Assist the marketing operations team to ensure deadlines are met
- Immediate start.
- Employed full time, Monday-Friday.
- Based in Lane Cove, Sydney.
- Hybrid role, flexibility to work from home on certain days.
- Support provided for the new role by the Marketing Operations Manager