Please contact Max Angwin for a video or private inspection on 0407 513 802.
Sophisticated and freshly styled, this designer apartment is an ideal contemporary home, positioned in the esteemed 'Herald' building in the heart of Newcastle East and complete with harbour views. It displays a carefully laid-out floorplan that maximises space and light, and with nicely offset bedrooms, it stands as a peaceful haven in a hugely popular precinct. Sleek appointments and architectural design are a hallmark of homes in this complex, and this residence lives up to that reputation, with a flawless kitchen and living/dining area leading to a harbour view terrace. The three bedrooms are serene spaces, nicely separated from the living areas, and both bathrooms are modern and bright. The study nook is cleverly located by a window separate from the living areas to allow a private, uninterrupted working space. Set in a building with a superb rooftop terrace showcasing incredible city and beach views, plus complete with secure underground parking, this is a perfect inner-city pad, sure to please.
- Bespoke 3-bedroom apartment showcasing a sparkle of harbour views
- Sun-splashed living/dining zone opens to a gorgeous terrace for alfresco ease
- Chic galley kitchen featuring stone surfaces and a full suite of Blanco appliances
- Quietly-placed bedrooms with built-in robes, harbour views from one
- Two high-gloss bathrooms including a master ensuite and full family bathroom
- Study nook, Euro-style laundry, plantation shutters, beautiful colour scheme
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-con, two secure car spaces, storage cage, direct lift access
- Communal rooftop terrace with breathtaking skyline and Newcastle beach views
- Directly on King St, step outside to buzzing cafes, wine bars and restaurants
- An easy stroll down to Newcastle Beach for your morning swim or surf
- Light rail, public and private schools and King Edward Park a short walk away
- Ideal as an investment for the perceptive buyer or owner-occupier
- Strata Fees: $1141 p/q, Council Rates: $655 p/q, Water Rates: $322 p/q
*Agent declares interest
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 206/60 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.