Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Situated on a quiet street within a close, welcoming community, this beautifully spacious brick-and-tile residence makes the ideal family home, close to parks, sports fields and schools. Set over two levels, the home has been thoughtfully designed to create a light, bright and spacious layout, with plenty of room for a family to grow. On the upper level, there is not one, but two lounge rooms, with one offering a fireplace and access to the front patio, and the other opening out onto another patio overlooking the surrounding bushland. Meanwhile, the lower level creates space away from the rest of the house, which could mean it would work well as a guest suite, teenagers' retreat, or simply a place for the adults to relax. Built 44 years ago by the current owner, the home has been excellently taken care of and beautifully maintained, however, there is potential for renovation within areas such as the bathrooms. As for its location, this is sure to draw you in. Backing onto bushland, the home provides a sense of privacy and seclusion, while still offering easy access to the many amenities on offer in Charlestown, Kotara and Newcastle.
- Its elevated position provides wonderful views over the valley, within this family friendly neighbourhood
- Upper level features an L-shaped lounge-dining room, and a central kitchen overlooking the large family room
- Spacious kitchen with quality cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and lots of storage and counter space
- Four generously sized bedrooms, each with built-in robe; ensuite to master and family bathroom with bathtub and shower, separate WC
- Lower level features rumpus room, which could be used as a fifth bedroom or guest suite, a teenagers' retreat or games room, with adjoining ensuite and laundry
- Extensive under-house storage
- Choice of outdoor spaces, including ground floor porch, two patios on the upper level, and large backyard with sunny northerly aspect
- Home remains comfortable year-round thanks to zoned ducted air conditioning and a fireplace
- Solar installed; new boiler installed in the past few months
- Close to schools, shops, parks and public transport
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway; two minutes to Westfield Kotara, three minutes to Charlestown Square, eight minutes to Merewether Beach, and just over 10 minutes into the centre of Newcastle
- Zoned for Belair Public School and Kotara High School
Brought to you by