Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Ripe for a value-adding extension, subdivision or full rebuild, this classic 2-bedder is an extraordinarily rare opportunity awaiting visionary buyers. Positioned on a massive parcel of perfectly level land, the home exudes cottage appeal, but the undeniable allure is its future potential. With council approval already in place for subdivision and the building plans, developers will immediately see the opportunity for subdivision. New buyers will enjoy comfortable interiors with a view to extend in time, and families wanting a large block for their masterpiece will delight in its superb location opposite Badley Park.
Currently operating as a successful Airbnb, the savvy investor will continue the Airbnb, and benefit from the lucrative income, whilst developing the villas to sell or hold as an investment. Whatever you choose, the rewards will be immense.
- Currently operating as a successful Airbnb returning over $20,000 nett last financial year
- Fresh two-bedroom cottage set on a large and level 809sqm block
- Combined kitchen/dining plus a separate living room with ceiling fan
- Two bedrooms, both air-conditioned, ceiling fan to the master
- Central bathroom with shower-over-tub combination, separate wc
- Unlimited possibilities:
- Extend the footprint of the home and transform into a family residence (STCA)
- Knock-down and build your dream home in a family-oriented location (STCA)
- Take advantage of the approved building plans and subdivison,
with all ofthe hard work done, develop and sell off the plan (building plans available upon request
- Create an instant investment portfolio with 2 x 2bedroom villas, plus 2 bedroom cottage
- Opposite Badley Park and the sports ground, close to quality schools
- Just over 1km to Cessnocks shopping centres, cafes and services
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 10 Fourth Street, Cessnock NSW 2325.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.