Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
The perfect opportunity for home buyers, investors, builders, professional couples, school catchment driven families and those upsizing to purchase a home in an ultra-convenient location within the vibrant South Hurstville community. This full brick home boasts a welcoming vibe and features high ornate ceilings, three quality sized bedrooms, a large backyard, lock-up garage at the rear of the property, contemporary gas cooking kitchen, beautiful natural sunlight and privacy. The residence is set across 467.9m2 approximately of level land with potential to convert the rear garage into a granny flat (STCA) for additional income or utilise for car parking and storage. There is a wealth of original period features providing character to the home whilst delivering a family-friendly ambience that can be enjoyed 365 days a year. Superb opportunity for staff working in the medical, firefighting, hospitality and educational sectors. Be inspired by the classic proportions, vintage charm, contemporary additions and functional layout that will work for multigenerational living. Take advantage of the front sunroom to utilise as a home office, study room or rumpus retreat for children. The property is just a stroll to Hurstville bound buses (958 services), Westfield Shopping Centre, trendy cafes, leafy parklands, boutique shops, supermarkets and quality public, private and Christian/Catholic schools. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle at South Hurstville, stay fit and active and appreciate being a part of a friendly community.
- Single level home, full brick construction, high ornate ceilings, fresh interiors and bathing in natural sunlight. Move straight in.
- Sunroom off the front-bedroom perfect for a home-office set up allowing to work from home with an outdoor view.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, linen press, curtains, original fireplace with choice of gas or chimney use.
- A large child-friendly backyard is suitable for entertaining, games, sports, vegetable garden and enjoying being outdoors.
- Separate living and dining areas combined with lovely timber floors throughout that allow low maintenance living.
- Gas cooking kitchen with range hood, plenty of cupboard storage for food enthusiasts and nice benchtops.
- Quality original picture rails in the living and dining areas for art and design connoisseurs.
- Good size laundry with an additional toilet at the rear of the property with scope to convert to an internal layout.
- Explore options for a granny flat/garage conversion (STCA) for an additional income stream. Please speak with the relevant council or state authority.
- Lock-up garage plus additional space on the driveway for a carport/off-street parking for added convenience.
Features & Amenities:
- Set in the direct school catchment zones for Blakehurst Public School (2 minutes), St. Raphael's Catholic Primary School, Blakehurst High School and various private, catholic and selective educational facilities.
- Easy walk or bus ride to Hurstville Train Station (7 minutes) plus the 958, 959, 970 and 917 bus services to additional locations including Kogarah, Sylvania, Miranda and Cronulla.
- Easy walk or drive to Carss Bush Park for lifestyle activities including cycling, walking, running, boating, fishing, jet skiing and kayaking.
- Enjoy the café culture with Oregano Bakery and Encore Patisserie making coffee, South Hurstville RSL, IGA Supermarket, childcare facilities, medical centre, local restaurants, Hurstville Westfield and a fresh fruit and vegetable market plus Piccolo Cannoli Bar (authentic artisanal Italian cannoli and gelati).
Land Size: 467.9m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $367pq approximately (as per rates notice).
Water: $335.61pq approximately (as per rates notice).
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by