Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
In this eastern suburbs leafy locale an exciting opportunity exists to purchase off-the-plan and secure a high calibre Torrens Title residence due for completion in December 2020.
Set on a low-maintenance 193m2 block in a location filled with birdsong, native flora and embracing a north-facing aspect, families, professionals and investors will be impressed with the exciting design and high quality luxury finishes proposed.
The 218.8m2 floorplan features a double garage, top-of-the-line kitchen and open plan living with alfresco dining downstairs. Upstairs you’ll find four beautiful bedrooms, the family bathroom and a handy study alcove.
Always dreamt of a romantic bedroom with a balcony? Now you can wake up every morning and live the dream in this gorgeous master bedroom with a fantastic walk-in robe, stylish ensuite with double vanity and a gorgeous balcony – the perfect place to relax and enjoy the tranquil environment.
Creating an exclusive feel and a sophisticated vibe are the following luxe features:
• A striking façade showcasing contemporary flair
• Spacious open plan living
• Four carpeted bedrooms all featuring wardrobes
• Luxury hybrid floating floors
• Double garage with internal entry
• Smart door lock
• Double glazed windows
• Gas hot water system
• 2.7m ceilings to both levels
• Smartstone benchtops in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
• 40mm stone kitchen benchtops with waterfall finish
• Smeg 900mm appliances and dishwasher
• Matt Black tapware
• 72’’ 1800mm fireplace
• Feature bathroom tiling and freestanding bath
• Pendant lighting and energy efficient LED downlights
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stylish outdoor alfresco dining
• Fully landscaped gardens
It is easy to see why this location is so popular with families and professionals. Walking distance to Magill Primary school, shops, cafes and medical centre. Nearby public and private schools include Magill Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School (zoned), St Peters Girls, Rostrevor College and Pembroke School, with a short walk to UniSA Magill campus.
Enjoy easy public transport and local reserves including Nightingale Reserve and Morialta Conservation Park. Fantastic shopping and dining facilities include Magill Village Shopping Centre, Burnside Village, The Parade, the award-winning Tower Hotel and Penfolds Magill Estate.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 20 Woodforde Road, MAGILL SA 5072.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.