Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
'The Terrace' apartments are graced by generous proportions and stylish Danish design. Complemented with simple and classic interiors and a refurbishment of the highest quality with beautiful kitchen and bathroom inclusions, this unique two bedroom, ensuite apartment is sited in arguably Kingston’s most garden rich, well positioned developments. In the beating heart of the action, yet flowing into private gated gardens with no sight of neighbours to the North.
Of full brick construction, enjoy a 3.5 star energy efficiency rating and the peace and quiet that this construction and low density brings. Step down a couple of stairs, then into the most generous of open plan, split level living spaces, backed with a sensational renovated Miele kitchen. A wall of windows brings the outside in and filters lovely natural light throughout, as do the two semi internal courtyards, accessed via both bedrooms.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Kingston Centre, the position is premium with enviable access to all the exciting Inner South precincts. North east aspect with a private leafy outlook onto a common garden, this apartment is one that must be experienced. It's interesting, it's beautiful, it's sophisticated and it has been over 40 years since its last sale…. So book a viewing quickly before the next purchaser buys and holds for 40!
• Boutique development of 16 apartments, well-established gardens and secure resident and visitor parking
• Two big bedrooms plus two renovated bathrooms
• New kitchen, Miele appliances, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling, electric wall heaters to the bedrooms
• Fresh ensuite, recently updated and master bathroom and laundry also in excellent condition
• Oodles of hallway storage, floor to ceiling
• In the heart of Kingston, close to shops, restaurants, transport, Parliamentary Triangle and Lake Burley Griffin
• Council Rates: $2,870pa (approx.), Strata Levies $3,224pa (approx.), Land Tax $2,021pa (approx.)
In accordance with government restrictions, the number of attendees at our open homes is limited. Please register your interest with the listing agent to view the property during the advertised open home time, or to book a private inspection.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home.
Brought to you by