Perched on the very edge of the escapement taking in a 340-degree view unlike anything you have seen. This bespoke home offers a stunning hideaway from a busy life but is only minutes from city conveniences.
This story book home blends the charm of a bygone era with the modern features we all seek. Offering multiple living spaces, huge covered deck and a separate self-contained living option downstairs this home is perfect for all types of buyers from active retirees to families.
- 5 Built in bedrooms across 3 levels for privacy
- The master suite is on to top level with an ensuite, walk in robe and a private sitting room.
- A fully self-contained area downstairs is complete with kitchen, bathroom & laundry, with beautiful parquetry floors, perfect as an Air BnB option
- Both formal and casual living is a delight with a joined formal lounge & dining room, plus a spacious casual meals area and family room joining the kitchen to the outdoor areas.
- The custom kitchen features craftsman ship rarely seen, with silky oak timber cabinets, stone bench tops and gas cooking
- The massive covered deck is the ideal vantage point to take in the ever-changing range view; this may be one of the best views in Toowoomba.
- Keep cool with the fully ducted air conditioning throughout the home, and in winter it you can enjoy the under-floor gas heating.
- The massive shed offers the perfect place for a games room or workshop with 3 phase power ensuring almost any tool can be installed.
- The gardens are easy to maintain as the 5-acre allotment ensures privacy and space, not long weekends of upkeep. Perfect if your busy but want to relax and enjoy your privacy.
- Rainwater storage, solar panels, town water, septic system and so much more to explore.
This home is a truly magnificent opportunity to own a stunning one of a kind residence, surrounded by an ever changing bush land setting with views that just go on forever.
For sale by Offers to Purchase, closing on the 15th of December 2020 at 1pm.
As this home is being sold without a price, no price guide can be offered.
Please call to arrange a suitable time to inspect as this is sure to impress.