Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Only 15 minutes from Newcastle's beaches and CBD, yet feeling like a rural location, this completely renovated Cardiff Heights home awaits its new owners. The north-east aspect ensures an abundance of sunlight, and the corner block borrows space from the surrounds. The substantial garden and nearby reserves provide a bush backdrop and a feeling of privacy that is a buffer from the bustle of the city.
Solar passive design principles have been applied to the update of the existing building to maximise the benefits of the great location. Extensive insulation, including under the thermal mass floor structure along with glazing options that utilise this mass, combined with effective tree planting options and solar electricity to produce a very efficient and comfortable living space.
Design considerations allow year-round lovely sitting spots, true hideaways where it is possible to escape from others in the home and the wider world outside. Enjoy the morning sun come up over the tree-covered mountain from your own bed or in the large living space as well as the loft bed in the studio.
- A sympathetic renovation of this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home focuses on longevity and quality
- Solid, natural materials feature throughout the home including floor to ceiling shelving from the original David Jones Newcastle store, and dance floor pieces from the North Hamilton Bowling club
- Breathtaking views from every room in the home, including the open-plan living/dining room where bi-fold doors open directly onto the garden creating an indoor/outdoor living area
- Enjoy your morning coffee watching the king parrots feed in the feijoa, peach and mulberry trees
- Pick your own fresh produce in the sun-drenched front yard complete with inground and raised vegetables beds
- An outdoor woodfire area, pond and chicken pen complete the package
- Just 9 minutes from the freeway and located close to local shops and cafe's
- Council Rates: $448 p/q, Water Rates: $222 p/q, Land Size: 588 square metres
Brought to you by