Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
This warm and welcoming three bedroom, one bathroom residence plus fully equipped granny flat is set on a delightful 713m2 parcel of land, in the sought-after Narrabundah Heights. At the top of the street, Red Hill reserve, Red Hill Primary and St Bedes, at the bottom, Narrabundah College, St Clare's, St Edmunds and St Benedict's. Take a short stroll to the Griffith, Red Hill or Narrabundah shops for your choice of a number of award-winning restaurants, or a ten-minute commute will see you at the Airport, into the City, Fyshwick or Woden.
Accommodation consists of three good sized bedrooms a large open plan living area and a renovated kitchen complete with an abundance of storage. The original garage space has been completely refurbished to the highest of quality into a flexible space, with its own private access. Ideal for a home office, teenage retreat or granny flat. Now serving as a self contained bedsit currently let for $300 per week. A fantastic opportunity to subsidise your mortgage repayments or create an income stream from the property.
This wonderful home presents a desirable opportunity, potential for future growth and the ability to move in and enjoy without having to spend any money. Please contact me for a private inspection today.
• Large open plan living/dining area
• Well appointed kitchen which is flexible in size and shape as a result of innovative moveable kitchen island/breakfast bar
• Separate garden studio currently rented for $300/week with 100% occupancy rate for last 5 years
• European style hydronic heating units in all parts of house. Additional gas open fire in main living area. Air-conditioning in main living area
• Good size garden with mature trees and plants, vegetable plot and compost bins
• Main living area leads onto deck and large patio with pergola covered by ornamental grape. Used for outdoor entertaining and family bbqs
• Bus stops adjacent to house on direct routes to Civic and Woden every 15 mins
• 5 minutes by car to shops at Manuka, Griffith, Red Hill and Narrabundah
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 292 Goyder Street, Narrabundah ACT 2604.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.