Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Welcome to 46 Edwards Street, a lovingly cared for and immaculate family home with everything you could ever need. At the heart of this light and bright home you are spoiled with a large contemporary kitchen. The practical floorplan offers a segregated master bedroom for maximum peace and privacy. The open plan living areas flow seamlessly out into a wonderous backyard haven that provides plenty of space for a modern family lifestyle and entertaining family and friends. The family friendly backyard is adorned with a children’s playground, sandpit and an in-ground trampoline. The approved double garage has been converted to a massive insulated rumpus room with cooling and storage. You will appreciate the addition of 16 solar panels, ducted gas heating and a split system air conditioner. Located only 15 mins to the city, 6 mins to Belconnen Town Centre and close to quality schooling, local shops and public transport, this home is a must see for first home buyers, young families and downsizers.
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom, laminate timber flooring, LED down lighting, cedar sliding doors, built in robes to all bedrooms
• Well-appointed kitchen featuring electric cooking, stone bench tops, dishwasher
• Ducted gas heating throughout and a split system reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area
• Rendered exterior, spacious entertainer’s deck, large secure and level backyard
• Double carport, approved double garage converted to insulated rumpus/studio with cooling, off-street parking, lovely street appeal, established gardens
• Children’s playground, sandpit, in-ground trampoline, 3m x 3m garden shed
• Located just 6 mins to Westfield Belconnen, close to quality schooling and public transport
In accordance with government restrictions, the number of attendees at our open homes is limited. Please register your interest with the listing agent to view the property during the advertised open home time, or to book a private inspection.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled overseas recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home.