Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
It's as though you are on top of the world at this tranquil, five acre property with perfect north facing aspect and the most spectacular sweeping views of the surrounding hills. A private entry road leads past a mature orchard and circular drive with magnificent poinciana tree, to the light filled family residence with sunlit terrace overlooking the sparkling pool.
The home has been thoughtfully modernised with rendered external finishes and fresh new interiors. Living areas feature exposed beams and expansive windows to allow cooling breezes and a year round comfortable ambience. An impressive 58 solar panels and 16kW inverter generates all power supply to the property and a generous rebate from the electricity retailer is received quarterly.
Chefs will delight in the crisp kitchen featuring an Ilve gas range, all white cabinetry with stone benchtops, subway tiles and butler's pantry. Having a peaceful outlook across the pool to the countryside beyond, the private master bedroom enjoys a dressing room and ensuite with twin showers and dual vanity. Three bedrooms, a deluxe family bathroom and enormous laundry with an abundance of storage completes the main area of the home.
Adjoining the house is a versatile air conditioned rumpus and additional utility room with bathroom and double carport. A 16m x 9m barn style shed with tall vehicle entry, mezzanine and air conditioned office allows vast storage and practicality for a business operation. A putting green, three rainwater tanks, solar hot water, three phase power, secure yard for pets and dam and paddocks for horses, creates a wonderful tree-change opportunity less than 10 min to Samford Village and 35 min (30km) to Brisbane's CBD.
At a glance:
- Classic single level living on five hilltop acres with spectacular views, close to all amenities
- Recently updated light and airy interiors with white designer kitchen and butler's pantry
- Full length wide verandah and entertaining areas overlooking stylish inground pool and flat lawn
- Four bedrooms, private master with dressing room and ensuite. Ducted air conditioning and fans
- Impressive 16kW of solar generated electricity, 3 rainwater tanks, solar hot water, 3 phase power
- Separate air conditioned utility rooms with bathroom. Ample storage throughout, double carport
- Enormous shed with loft storage and air conditioned office suitable workshop or business set-up
Brought to you by