In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
Perfectly situated in the heart of the bustling eastern suburb of Campbelltown, find this Brand-new Torrens Title designer home built by high-end boutique builder ‘Custom Built’. Featuring high grade fixtures and fittings throughout, it doesn’t get much better than this for those searching for their very first home or for those looking for an excellent investment.
Contemporary finishes and quality features, first notice low maintenance landscaping and a solid timber entrance door and handle. Enter this modern home and head upstairs, 3 generous bedrooms wait to greet you. The master suite contains a luxurious walk-in robe and stunning ensuite. All other bedrooms feature handy built-in robes and both designer bathrooms contain statement, matte-black tapware, plumbing fixtures, handles, shower screen frames, as well as deluxe floor-to-ceiling tiles.
Head down the stairs and arrive at your ground floor living space. Follow the supreme timber laminate flooring past a considerate bonus guest powder room and in to a high-quality kitchen featuring Mirostone benchtops and Bosch stainless steel appliances; 900mm gas stovetop, 900mm rangehood, 600mm oven and dishwasher. Beyond the spacious living and dining area, arrive to meet the undercover alfresco space. Overlooking the low maintenance backyard, modern exposed aggregate concrete completes the space and makes for a lovely entertaining area.
Nearby conveniences: Firle Shopping Centre, Newton Central Shopping Centre, The ARC Campbelltown, public transport routes including nearby Paradise and Klemzig Interchanges, Botanic Grove Reserve, Lochiel Park, River Torrens/Linear Park walking trails, cafes and restaurants.
Zoned for East Marden Primary School & Charles Campbell College, close to St Joseph's School Hectorville, East Torrens Primary School, Norwood Morialta High School, Rostrevor College and Marden Senior College.
• $15,000 first home buyers grant available (subject to availability), attractive claims on depreciation for investors
• Considerate design with upgraded thicker cornices in doorframes and skirtings in shared living areas
• No cornices in bathrooms but rather floor-to-ceiling tiles to square off the ceiling to create the sense of space
• High-tec gas filled double glazed windows and LED downlights for superior energy efficiency and insulation (6-star energy rated home)
• High 2.7m ceilings both upstairs and downstairs, 2.4m high internal doors and quality Dulux Paint 3 coat system
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c and auto lift garage door
• Rinnai hot water system and large environmentally-friendly rain water tank
• NBN ready, TV antenna and letterbox included
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 1E Garden Avenue, CAMPBELLTOWN SA 5074.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.