For those seeking a peaceful Lower North Shore home nestled in a private cul-de-sac surrounded by stately residences and offering a beautiful leafy parkland position, the wait is over. This distinctive apartment presents spacious interiors of generous proportions featuring an oversized combined living / dining space opening out to an alfresco entertainer's balcony enjoying a leafy garden outlook. Filled with natural light, the brand new Hamptons-style kitchen has abundant storage, gas cooktop, dishwasher, wall oven and adjoining separate laundry. The master bedroom has extensive built-in robes and ensuite, two additional well-sized bedrooms are bright and sunny. A family bathroom boasts a separate bath and shower. Presenting convenient dual-street access, the well-maintained block is in a private garden setting overlooking Mosman Bay with access to harbour foreshore walking paths, Cremorne Point Reserve, 'Old Cremorne' Wharf ferry and is only moments to CBD and local bus services.
- Spacious light-filled combined lounge and dining
- In/outdoor flow from living to alfresco balcony
- Master bedroom, large built-in robes and ensuite
- Two other bright bedrooms, one with built-in robes
- Brand new Hamptons-style kitchen, loads of storage
- Family bathroom with bath/shower marble vanity
- Off street undercover parking internal access, laundry
- Easy entry security building, dual street access
- Private garden setting with easy harbour access
- Moments to Old Cremorne and Mosman Bay wharfs
- Easy stroll to Spofforth Street cafes and shops
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 3/58 Kareela Road, Cremorne Point NSW 2090.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.