In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
With immaculate contemporary design adorned with only quality materials, this premium Torrens title family home positively exudes extravagance and also allows you to enjoy a life more stylish being located in the affluent inner-eastern suburb of Rosslyn Park.
Upon arrival, marvel at this home’s impressive elevated position, striking contemporary façade and astounding entryway complete with custom-made 2.94m by 1.1m Western Red Cedar front door, elegant complementary staircase and breathtaking double-height ceiling void with beautiful statement chandelier. The first on your left, the private master suite boasts a deluxe walk-in robe, modern ensuite with ideal floor-to-ceiling tiles and luxurious double vanity, and large statement window overlooking the green manicured garden.
Continuing, find the heart the home; the breathtakingly expansive open plan kitchen, family and dining room. With only the utmost in pristine fixtures and fittings, the elegant 2 Pac kitchen features: chic stone benchtops and decadent island bench, quality Miele appliances: gas cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher, impressive walk-in pantry and luxurious wine fridge.
Expertly designed to incorporate the outside, in, the immaculate low maintenance outdoor area boasts a sensational timber-decked alfresco and entertaining space complete with BBQ area and gas point, remote-controlled blinds, ceiling fans, strip heaters and built-in ceiling speakers for enhancing the mood. Expensive garden landscaping features around the perimeter of the property, and, additionally outside find an environmentally friendly rainwater tank and solar panels.
• Ideal north-facing corner allotment
• Land size: 435sqm
• Building size: 280sqm
• Bonus second living area upstairs, bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with BIR, instantaneous Rinnai hot water system, bathrooms with GROHE tapware and Villeroy & Boch vanities, separate hidden laundry
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway and crossover, remote controlled gate and garage door
• 3m ceilings downstairs, 2.7m ceilings upstairs, ducted r/c a/c throughout
• No shortage of attention to detail: square set ceilings throughout, frameless glass and stainless-steel handrail to stairs, commercial grade sliding windows and doors
• Close to prestigious Norwood and Burnside amenities, The Parade shopping and dining precinct, Magill Penfolds Estate and Burnside Village shopping
• School zoning: Norwood Morialta High School and Burnside Primary School. Close to popular private schools: Pembroke School and St. Peter’s Girls’ school
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 46B Park Avenue, ROSSLYN PARK SA 5072.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.