Welcome home! This beautiful Queenslander is located in prestigious StaffordStreet and encompasses traditional charm with all the modern conveniences. Tastefully decorated, 6 Stafford Street is sure to please and guaranteed to impress. This SIX (6) bedroom home spans over two spacious floors and offers fantastic indoor and outdoor entertaining options, ensuring plenty of space for a large family to enjoy all year round. The main hub of the home is centralized around the large kitchen which offers an abundance of charming space. Come in and see what this residence has to offer your family!
Located in East Brisbane, families will immediately fall in love with their new community. Prestigious local schools include Anglican Church Grammar School, Coorparoo Secondary College and Lourdes Hill College. This home is also surrounded by green spaces along Norman Creek, including Giffin Park, Heath Park and Williamina Park. Less than 4km from the Brisbane CBD, this position is also centrally located between the lifestyle landmarks of Kangaroo Point, Coorparoo and Bulimba.
This family home features:
- SIX (6) generously sized bedrooms well suited for the inner-city family. The main floor includes four (4) bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and each with air-conditioning. Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus a gorgeous bay window. The lower level includes two (2) bedrooms each with air-conditioning.
- Cooking will be a sheer delight in the large kitchen which offers an abundance of preparation space, storage space, breakfast bar bench, gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- Large open plan living and dining spaces flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertainment which can be enjoyed all year round.
- An expansive entertaining deck overlooking manicured gardens and gorgeous pool.
- A light bright and airy formal dining room complete with bay windows and access to the second deck/verandah.
- The downstairs area is complete with a kitchenette & a second lounge room that opens to the fantastic undercover wraparound patio.
- Fully fenced backyard, perfect for children to run around.
- Splash into the warmer months with the large in-ground swimming pool.
- THREE (3) character-filled bathrooms, main bathroom with gorgeous cast iron claw foot bath.
Additional features include; polished timber floors, two carports for undercover parking, air conditioning throughout, plenty of storage, beautiful french doors, laundry, four (4) verandas and timber stairs.
Contact Jeremy Paikaew on 0437 480 005 to arrange your inspection.
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 6 Stafford Street, EAST BRISBANE QLD 4169.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.