Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Ideally located in the 'Globe' complex and renovated throughout is this private, two-bedroom, two-bathroom city apartment which is both modern and convenient.
This apartment has the best, under cover balcony which comes with a tv cabinet, built in storage and a heat strip on the ceiling. This area is perfect for all year round entertaining- the photos don’t do this room justice.
Only a few minutes’ walk to amenities such as the Civic bus interchange, restaurants, The Canberra Centre and the Australian National University to name a few, there is nothing to do but enjoy all the benefits that city living offers. Add to this a well-equipped gym, barbeque area plus an allocated parking space in the basement car park and you have the complete city lifestyle package.
• Beautifully presented, contemporary two-bedroom apartment
• Renovated kitchen with double sink, dishwasher plus induction cooktop.
Kitchen comes with eat at bench and top of the line appliances
• Private open-plan living/dining area with feature recessed high ceiling, floor to ceiling windows, reverse-cycle air conditioning unit. Sliding and screen door access allows flow through to the south-facing outdoor entertaining balcony
• Practical and welcoming entrance with timber floorboards, ample cloak/linen storage cupboard and security intercom
• Double glazed windows, LED lighting and floorboards throughout
• Carpet flooring in the bedrooms
• Main bathroom has shower over bath, vanity and toilet along with a European style laundry (dryer included)
• Master bedroom features double built-in robe, ensuite with toilet, shower and vanity, sliding and screen door access to the balcony, carpet and double glazed windows plus a reverse cycle air conditioner
• One car space in underground garage with storage cage and lift access to apartment
• EER: 6
• Pets require landlords consent
• Available end of January 2020
Brought to you by