In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
3 Hawthorne Street offers incredible space & privacy for the whole family and will surprise you at every turn, perched on a large 800m2 corner block in one of the most sought-after coastal pockets of Woody Point on the Redcliffe Peninsula.
Impeccably presented and featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 toilets and 4 massive living areas. The kitchen is central to the home and offers an abundance of purpose built storage, overlooking the sparking 12m long self-cleaning saltwater pool (yes it self-cleans) ...kids will go crazy over the custom made pool slide with water-flow!
The large dedicated office space will appeal to buyers that run a home business. Access to the office through glass sliding doors allows seamless operation; the clever layout separates work and home life.
The massive 6x9m long shed is awesome. Its double height ceiling and mezzanine storage areas make for a perfect workshop/man-cave; park cars, store a boat, caravan, trailers and more.
I’m excited to bring this property to market. If location, land size, large living spaces, storage and capital growth potential are on your list of must haves....inspect this property today to avoid missing it!!! Contact Dianne Clarke 0418 767 853
Be spoilt by parks and cycle-ways close by
Conveniently located to access the best schools on the Peninsula and minutes from restaurants, cafes, shopping & transport
• 200m walk to public transport
• 600m walk to Scott's Point beach to the East
• 800m to the Bramble Bay foreshore & Humpybong Yacht Club
• 1km to Margate shopping centre & Woolworths
• 1.3 km to the tip of Woody Point with its village, great café culture, restaurants, bars and scenic jetty with incredible Moreton Island and city views
• 20 min to the Brisbane airport
• 30 min to the Brisbane CBD
• 400m to Southern Cross Primary School
• 750m to Grace Primary School
• 1km to Humpybong Primary School
• 2km to Clontarf High School
• 8km to Grace College or Mueller College Rothwell
• 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 4 toilets and 4 huge internal living areas.
• Gated & secured large backyard grass areas, generous eastern courtyard with tiled covered patio. Large covered pergola along full length of western side.
• 12m long, deep saltwater in-ground pool with in-floor cleaning system (low maintenance, no creepy crawly needed!) high flow pump and filter system, pool slide with water flow; current pool safety certificate.
• Massive 6m x 9m insulated shed, walls lined with ply to hang stuff anywhere! Includes mezzanine storage areas; perfect man cave/workshop; wide and extra long double garage to park cars, boats, trailers etc securely.
• Large light filed kitchen, double sink, large pantry space with purpose-built storage cabinetry.
• Under-stair storage and multiple linen closets.
• Large office area with custom-made cabinetry, benches, filing cabinets etc.
• Laundry chute.
• 2 x split system air conditioning in office area downstairs and main bedroom upstairs
• High timber paling fences with concrete footings for fabulous dog proof yard.
• Recently re-pointed tiled roof and quality roof insulation.
• Solar hot water system with electric boosting, hooked up to Tariff 33, along with pool pump for energy savings.
• Established gardens and fruit trees, large productive macadamia tree, mulberry, pawpaws and bananas, beans and passionfruit.
• Ethernet cables from office access point to the shed and to data points in the house.
• Excellent broadband available with NBN hybrid fibre coaxial, great mobile phone reception.
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of this information. Inspect today and start living the lifestyle you have always dreamed of!
Brought to you by