Your health and safety is our number one priority. We offer a range of digital and private services. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
Perfectly situated in the affluent suburb of Hyde Park, just on the outskirts of the city, find this charming, Torrens Title, colonial-style cottage offering its prospective owner’s a lifestyle sure to entice. You will be amazed to find an abundance of nearby conveniences all within walking distance, including Unley Shopping Centre and the popular King William Rd shopping and dining precinct.
Arriving at the property, enter through the gorgeous picket fence to meet the beautifully landscaped front garden and colonial-style façade that offers a mix of bluestone and brick. Inside, be delighted by the fresh and modern appeal offered by modern upgrades and renovations. Creating the perfect space for relaxing or entertaining family and friends, first step into the welcoming formal lounge room.
Continuing on, find a spacious, open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that is inundated by natural sunlight courtesy of large windows and glass sliding doors that lead to a newly created alfresco space. The modern kitchen features all new gloss white cabinetry, dark granite stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher, gas and electric cooker.
To the rear of the home, find two well-sized bedrooms that both feature built-in robes for storage and plenty of natural sunlight. Both bedrooms feature easy access to the main bathroom that has been given a modern refresh to include a new vanity and toilet, as well as a separate shower and bath.
• Wooden floating floorboards throughout the home
• Ducted r/c a/c
• Security system
• Separate laundry
• Recent renovations and fresh paint throughout
• Two spacious living areas
• Private and enclosed, lovely manicured rear yard
• 3km to the city, close to Malvern Village, Frewville Foodland, Mitcham Square Shopping Centre, sporting clubs, public transport routes, parks and reserves
• Zoned for Unley Primary School and Unley High School, close to Goodwood Primary School, Mitcham Primary School, Urrbrae Agricultural High School, Mitcham Girls High School, Pulteney Grammar School and Adelaide High School
Brought to you by