Restrictions have loosened across the country, but your health and safety is still our number one priority. We can offer a number of digital or private services if you prefer. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
A rare find and set in a leafy street, this double brick three-bedroom apartment is being offered for the first time in 32 years and offers a chic low maintenance lifestyle with modern aesthetics, a quality floorplan, high ceilings, gorgeous natural sunlight and will suit a multiplicity of buyers. Set in a block of twelve with majority owner-occupied, this elegant, tastefully decorated and immaculately presented apartment occupies a coveted top floor front position within the family orientated suburb of South Hurstville. The tasteful colour palette will delight upon walking through the front door and was designed to take full advantage of its leafy district outlook whilst ensuring peace and privacy. Relax 365 days a year on the two outdoor covered balconies and enjoy having a property that is well managed with nice common areas and constant upkeep. It is located minutes from quality educational facilities, bus/train transport, various local amenities including supermarket IGA, parklands, the vibrant suburb of Hurstville, South Hurstville RSL and nearby waterside suburbs perfect for staying active.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes plus one with a private balcony and en-suite.
- Lovely energy within the apartment, quality Feng Shui aspects, pet-friendly (subject to strata approval), linen press and delightful district views from various points of the apartment.
- Contemporary kitchen with plenty of storage space, dishwasher, stainless steel European appliances and an adjoining internal laundry which allows for daily convenience.
- Excellent north/northeast facing aspect with abundant natural sunlight, two balconies, split-system air conditioning, two separate living and dining areas complete with high ceilings.
- Positioned on the top floor in a boutique block of twelve with well-maintained common areas, internal access from the single car garage, storage and security intercom system.
- Large master bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet. Perfect set up for when family and friends stay over plus all year round entertaining.
- NBN ready, Foxtel connection, ceiling fans, a walk to everywhere address and promotes a low maintenance lifestyle in a beautiful pocket of South Hurstville.
Features & Amenities:
- Set in the school catchment zone for Blakehurst Public School, Blakehurst High School and St Raphael's Catholic Primary School.
- Moments to groovy cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, Westfield Hurstville, rooftop dining options, Event Cinemas, Chinese community and various parkland areas.
- Easy access to and from Hurstville Train Station which is a major hub for transport to and from the City of Sydney, Eastern Suburbs and the Southern Coastline.
Apartment Size In Total Approx.:
129m2 approx. including balcony (As Per Contract For Sale).
Garage Size Approx.: 18m2 approx. (As Per Contract For Sale).
Storage area Approx.: 5m2 approx. (As Per Contract For Sale).
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Council: $355pq approx. (As Per Rates Notice).
Water: $185.25pq approx. (As Per Rates Notice).
Strata Levies: Admin Fund $562.75 approx. and Capital Works Fund $301.05 approx. Total Levy $863.80pq approx. (As Per Levy Notice Dated 18th October 2019).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789.
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391.
Kristina Lee | 0402 067 763.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by