Sophisticated three-bedroom apartment in a well sought after pocket of Hurstville with modern attributes, security, low maintenance, plenty of natural sunlight, privacy and positioned on the third floor in a boutique block of fourteen. This stylish apartment provides tranquillity with superb convenience and captures a leafy district outlook that can be admired throughout all four seasons. Equally appealing as a private owner-occupier purchase or investment, this property is ready to enjoy straight away and is positioned a short stroll away from various amenities including high-quality schooling options, Westfield Hurstville, various rooftop dining options, parklands, bus and train transport as well as being within 20-30 minutes of the City Of Sydney.
- Three large bedrooms all with mirror built-in wardrobes, natural sunlight and good energy.
- Quality Feng Shui layout with a stellar modern kitchen featuring gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space for cooking/baking enthusiasts.
- Master bedroom features an en-suite plus access to the private balcony which adds to the overall ambience of the apartment.
- Double lock-up garage, which is excellent for the area, with potential to lease out if not required as Hurstville Train Station is an easy walk.
- Spacious open plan living area with abundant natural sunlight, air conditioning and two sunlit balconies which are perfect for entertaining, relaxing or reading.
- Perfect for a multi-generational family, professional couple, investor, those upsizing or downsizer who requires that extra space.
Features & Amenities:
- Prime location for access to schools, parks, Westfield shopping centre, Hurstville Train Station, surrounding groovy cafes, Asian cuisine and various other restaurants.
- Set in the school catchment zone for Hurstville Public School, Georges River College Hurstville Boys Campus, Georges River College Penshurst Girls Campus and Georges River College Oatley Senior Campus.
- Quality location to access the City Of Sydney, Sydney Domestic and International Airports, St George Private and Public Hospitals or nearby business-driven suburbs.
Inspection: By Appointment 7 Days A Week.
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter:
Strata Levies: $910.00pq approx.
Water Rate: $174.00pq approx.
Council Rate: $234.46pq approx.
Total Apartment Size: 167m2 approx. (As Per Contract For Sale).
Garage Size: 32m2 approx. (As Per Contract For Sale).
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Michael Yao | 0451 512 601
Kristina Lee | 0402 067 763
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by