Please note all inspections are by prior appointment please
This magnificent, landmark executive residence is in a class all of its own sprawling over 2,136sqm of land – and it promises to leave you absolutely breathless. Located in a whisper quiet ultra-exclusive Forrest location, with street presence aplenty, elegant sharp architectural lines are framed by meticulously kept designer gardens.
Awarded the HIA Residential Building Design of the Year, this spectacular contemporary residence's unforgettable indoor and outdoor dimensions establish a new benchmark in design, luxury and level of finish.
This immaculate home offers approx. 650sqm of spectacular family living and entertaining and includes five separate living zones with first class finishes providing the ultimate in sophistication and style. An extremely attractive and very appealing floor plan has been designed to suit the most fastidious buyer - all set against immaculately orchestrated and fully landscaped gardens with tranquil heated pool / spa and multiple water features throughout the property.
The property offers spacious five-bedroom, five-bathroom family accommodation, two full internal kitchens, additional fully appointed butler’s pantry, activities room, separate office/study, outdoor pool house (with kitchenette, bathroom, shower) and gymnasium.
The home also comes fully equipped with Miele appliances throughout, seamless Calacutta marble waterfall island kitchen bench, Qasair dual range hoods, integrated Liebherr fridges / freezer, Vintec bar fridge and abundant floor-to-ceiling storage. Multiple full height glass pivot doors open the entire home to the outdoors for seamless indoor- outdoor entertaining.
A lavish master bedroom suite features separate his/her luxurious walk-in wardrobes, marble en-suite bathroom and powder room. All remaining bedrooms in the home have their own private marble bathrooms, as well as walk in robes.
Privacy is assured with established landscaping as a backdrop to every room.
Other features include:
• Climate-controlled 200 bottle ‘air slate’ wine room
• Sub floor zone central heating / air-conditioning throughout the entire house
• Integrated B&O surround sound entertainment systems throughout (indoor and outdoor system)
• Versatile self-contained accommodation suitable for a nanny, au pair, in-laws with separate external entrance access to the rest of the residence, landscaped private courtyard
• Gas log fireplaces – indoor and outdoor, commercial grade ducted valet vacuum system, extensive storage throughout
• Breathtaking 5.0m high ceiling family living area opens completely to an auto Vergola covered alfresco terrace with gas fireplace and dual BBQ’s
• Picturesque north-facing private designer fully landscaped gardens, rolling lawns, 80,000 litre water tank, fully automated irrigated system
• Fully automated internal blinds and lighting, automatic remote control windows, CCTV security, video intercom
• Double glazed windows and doors, zoned in slab heating throughout the home and under tile heating to all bathrooms, commercial capacity ducted air conditioning
• Pavilion alfresco entertaining, enveloping glass mosaic tiled resort pool (completely automated) , gas and solar heated, hot tub, pool house with kitchenette and full bathroom / shower
• Triple garage, adjoining workshop, fully equipped/ air conditioned gymnasium, ample off street parking, gated circular drive
• Walking distance to Girls Grammar, minutes to The Canberra Grammar School, St Clare's, St Edmund's, Narrabundah College, Yarralumla Primary, the Equinox Centre, John James Private Hospital, Royal Canberra Golf Course, plus the thriving Deakin shops and Manuka Village
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 4 Nares Crescent, FORREST ACT 2603.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.