Restrictions have loosened across the country, but your health and safety is still our number one priority. We can offer a number of digital or private services if you prefer. Please contact your local office to discuss what options suit you. We are here to help.
ACCESS OPEN INSPECTION FROM ST JOHNS ROW!!
Located on the 3rd floor of the sought after “Barquentine” complex, this contemporary 2 bedroom apartment offers some one an incredible lifestyle just in time for summer.
Just metres from the golden sands of Glenelg Beach, only a short stroll away from all the Bay has to offer, including the Marina Pier complex and Jetty Road Glenelg, the view and location could not get any better.
The apartment offers:
- Expansive light-filled casual living and entertaining area, flowing out to the balcony, taking full advantage of the amazing coastal setting.
- Large contemporary kitchen with ample storage/bench space and neutral tones
- Spacious master bedroom with
built-in robe, including ensuite with separate shower and spa bath
- Good sized second bedroom with built-in robe
- Main bathroom includes large vanity unit, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles
Additional features include:
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security/intercom system
- Lift access to all floors
- 1 secure car park with additional guest parking
This apartment represents an outstanding opportunity for those wanting to downsize to low maintenance living or those that are simply just wanting beach front living in a blue chip building. Live the ultimate lifestyle, commute to the city for work with consistent public transport close-by, this apartment offers the perfect mix of convenience and lifestyle.
BEST OFFER BY. Closing Monday 25th of November at 3pm
Council Rates: 1,382 PA
Water Rates 211 PQ
Strata Fee: 976 PQ
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Brought to you by