In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
Showcasing impeccable design principles and a deep reverence for sustainability, restoration and rejuvenation of historical elements, this quaint Federation style cottage has undergone a complete renovation producing a home that invokes both luxury, sophistication and hospitality.
Asserting itself with an enticing street appeal, the timeless warmth of years gone by welcomes you with open arms! Displaying a deep respect for yesteryear, the property is the benefactor of detailed restoration work with glorious ornate features on show including fretwork, antique feature lights, reclaimed paving and restored French entry doors.
Original floorboards extend throughout the home, whitewashed to perfectly complement the contemporary neutral palette. Open-plan living is at the fore, air-conditioned to ensure comfort in the light and airy space.
A deluxe work zone, the kitchen brings modern convenience to the character home with a paired-back aesthetic ensuring cohesion. Matte black cabinetry offers streamlined storage with matching glass splash back, granite sink, integrated dishwasher and terrazzo benches including large island. A sun-kissed dining room sits at the rear of the home, with integrated wet bar/European laundry for ultimate convenience.
Stretching out at the rear of the property, beautiful timber french doors guide you to a gorgeous patio. A wonderful spot for alfresco entertainment, it is an enticing landscaped zone that stretches out to the massive backyard - perfect for children and pets whilst also providing scope for future extensions if desired.
Two spacious bedrooms provide relaxing accommodation, both with ceiling fans and the master including a built-in wardrobe. The main bathroom provides a luxurious zone with floor to ceiling tiling, vanity with terrazzo bench, feature sink and large glass shower. A powder room with second toilet is also available.
Additional features include a dedicated storage room and single lock up garage within a spacious 664m2 block with side access. An outstanding residence benefiting from a sublime renovation, take comfort with a host of new inclusions including re-done plumbing, wiring, plastering, painting and window framing to produce a home that is basically as new.
Located in a quiet street, this charming residence is within quick access to multiple schools including Clontarf Beach High and Grace Lutheran Primary School. Multiple bus routes service the area, as do numerous local shops with the Redcliffe foreshore just a few minutes away!
Executed to the highest of standards, this is a unique opportunity to claim a piece of timeless warmth with the benefits of designer sophistication!
• 664m2 block
• Completely restored home from roof to base including new plumbing and wiring
• Restored ornate features including fretwork, french doors, timber detailing and antique lights
• Original restored floorboards
• Air-conditioned open-plan lounge
• Deluxe kitchen with gourmet appliances and terrazzo island bench
• Sun-kissed dining room with built-in wet bar/European laundry
• Spacious paved alfresco patio with cottage style landscaping
• Large backyard with room for extension, pool, granny flat etc
• Two bedrooms with ceiling fans - master with built-in wardrobes
• Luxury bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
• Powder room with second toilet
• Single lock up garage with side access
• Immaculate street appeal with Federation styling
• Central convenient location close to schools and bus routes
Brought to you by