Perfectly located in the affluent eastern suburb of Erindale, find this wonderful character home sitting on an impressive allotment of 989sqm approx. with a 21m approx. wide frontage. Ideal for large or growing families, this home offers an abundance of space inside and out, and additionally, is surrounded by many of life’s conveniences.
Arriving at the property, take in the beautifully landscaped front garden featuring lush green box hedges and tall pencil pine trees that create a grand entrance to the home. As you enter the home, first step foot into the formal entrance hall that offers access to 3 different sections of the home.
To your left, find formal lounge and dining rooms separated by wonderful French doors creating an elegant space for entertaining family and friends. Due to its front positioning, the formal lounge features ample sunlight, and also features an open fireplace and lovely ornate ceiling. Adjoining this space is the heart of the home, an open living, dining and kitchen area that can also be accessed from the main entrance hall. The charming kitchen features timber cabinetry and 900mm stainless-steel appliances including a gas cooktop, rangehood and 2 ovens.
Heading to the right wing of the home, find 4 spacious bedrooms including the master that is equipped with a walk-in robe and dazzling ensuite. The other 3 bedrooms all feature built-in robes and easy access to the main bathroom.
Outside, be delighted by a multifunctional area that you can entertain, relax and unwind in. A large undercover deck connects to the rear of the home, leading down into the lush backyard where children and pets can play or those with a green thumb can shine. The backyard also features a large 2 car garage that has direct access from the front driveway giving you even more space to park your cars, boat or caravan.
• Ducted evaporative cooling system
• Separate gas heating system
• Split system a/c units in the formal dining room and open living area
• 3m high ceilings
• Security alarm system
• Separate laundry
• Solar panel system
• Ample storage space including multiple linen cupboards
• Undercover carport with automatic roller door in the driveway with rear access to the large double car garage behind
• Nearby conveniences: Burnside Village, Erindale Shopping Centre, Penfolds Magill Estate Cellar Door, Feathers Hotel, Kensington Gardens Reserve, Hazelwood Park, sports clubs, public transport routes, cafés, restaurants parks and reserves
• Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School, close to St Peter’s Girls School, Marryatville Primary School, Marryatville High School, Loreto College and Pembroke School
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 21 Lockwood Road, ERINDALE SA 5066.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.