Contemporary design, an flowing single level layout and superb high-end finishes make the perfect acreage retreat in this stunning family residence. Created to provide an ultra-private indoor-outdoor entertainers' environment, it captures the essence of relaxed resort style with light filled interiors and captivating valley panoramas that stretch to Moreton Bay.
This superb residence is nestled on an immaculate 5-acre landholding that features super lush paddocks, flat usable land that is ideal for horses or livestock, complete with a spring-fed dam and pump.
Its interior design is masterfully-planned for modern living and embraces a flowing floorplan with a vast open plan living space that connects easily with the outdoors for a great entertainer's lifestyle.
A covered BBQ deck has the feel of stepping into a five-star tropical resort and overlooks the level grassed yard that surrounds the home. The bedrooms are all well sized and fitted with built-in robes, including a large master with walk-in robe, ensuite and elevated views to the Glasshouse Mountains. The sleek chef's kitchen has high-end stone benchtops, quality European appliances and a walk-in pantry, plus there is a huge triple garage plus double garage-sized area underneath home perfect for additional workshop/storage space and complete with 90,000 litres of rainwater storage.
All in all, it makes the perfect property for those who demand quality, size and lifestyle and wish to move into an easy maintenance home that's only seven minutes from the thriving township of Dayboro.
At a glance:
- A sun filled layout features a vast open living area on a single level
- Elevated aspect with lovely views from the mountains to the ocean
- A seamless integration with the outdoor entertainment spaces
- Lush paddocks, flat land and a dam with pump, perfect for horses
- Open entertainer's kitchen with breakfast island and walk-in pantry
- Three double bedrooms include a master with walk-in and ensuite
- Huge triple garage plus underhouse workshop and storage space
- Future potential to extend and increase living space if desired
- An idyllic acreage retreat just seven minutes to Dayboro township.
Please contact Leigh Hutton for more information.
Thank you for your interest in 5 Grand View Drive, Ocean View QLD 4521.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.