In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
Convenient, Waterfront Luxury
Set amidst the vibrant amenity of the Kingston Foreshore, this contemporary, natural light filled, two-bedroom apartment with water views, designed for a secure, easy and happy lifestyle, will appeal to both homeowners and investors.
Accommodation includes open plan living and dining areas flowing to the spacious balcony which wraps around to the main outdoor entertaining/living space looking north over the water and through to nearby farmland.
The modern kitchen and the associated utility room were part of a complete re-design and featuring stone benchtops, Smeg quality appliances and customised cabinetry.
The customised cabinetry, stylish detailing and quality finishes continue through to the two full sized bedrooms and accompanying large ensuite and main bathroom.
With a fabulous array of restaurants and cafes downstairs and the opportunity to enjoy a leisurely stroll along the promenade, this apartment is also within close proximity to the Parliamentary Triangle and Lake Burley Griffin.
• Natural light-filled living areas and re-designed kitchen and utility room with customised cabinetry and extra storage
• Both bedrooms have access to balcony
• 90m2 of internal living space plus 60m2 of wrap around balcony with water views
• Balcony has outdoor rated power outlets and taps
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, double glazed windows and doors
• Secure complex with intercom and lift access, two car parking spaces plus storage unit
• Close to Kingston amenities, Parliamentary Triangle, Lake Burley Griffin and transport
Brought to you by
Thank you for your interest in 16/33 Eastlake Parade, KINGSTON ACT 2604.
To receive a copy of the contract via email, please fill in your details below.