In response to the rapidly changing circumstances around COVID-19 some of our services have gone digital to ensure your safety. The most important thing to know is that we are still open for business and we are here to help! If you’d like to discuss buying, selling or renting, please contact your local office or agent to discuss our digital and online solutions.
A rare find in the St George area. This home is set in the luxurious elevated peninsula setting in Connells Point, with bushland in the rear and expansive water views in the front. This contemporary home is suited for buyers who are family orientated or wish to upsize with development opportunities. High standard of finishes, multiple entertaining and family zones, in-ground well maintained swimming pool with expansive panoramic views perfect for afternoon wine and cheese on the alfresco balcony. It is here you will entertain your Christmas group of 25 and enjoy the south-easterly breezes with easy access to the newly-renovated kitchen. The home stands on an impressive 860m2 of land with a 23.876m frontage approximately. Unique in all it's attributes, this four bedroom home showcases a nature inspired style vibe intermixed with a bushland type coastal setting that is incredibly sought-after. There is scope to utilise the downstairs area as a home office, cinema room or guest in-law accommodation with splendid natural sunlight. This home and location suit people who love the outdoors, walking and pets. Children need to be outdoors more today as the backyard is no longer sought-after, it's the pool and a living area for their friends to come and visit where teenagers prefer home. There is endless potential to design a brand new architectural high quality home (STCA) or utilise the dual occupancy measurements on offer (STCA). School catchment for Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. Rental estimate $800 per week.
- Brick construction throughout with a practical layout, immaculate interiors, two living areas, well considered palette of colours and split system air conditioning.
- Master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, en suite, plenty of privacy, a tranquil atmosphere, nature outlook and unrivalled pleasantness.
- Expansive elevated panoramic district and bushland water views that can be enjoyed throughout all four seasons both indoors and outdoors.
- Scope to renovate, build a prestigious dual occupancy (STCA) or a brand new luxurious architecturally crafted home (STCA) that showcases quality finishes in a premium location.
- Sleek open plan designer kitchen complete with induction cooking, high quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, well located pantry and water views as you cook and meal prep.
- Set on the high side of the street capturing natural sunlight, a delightful breeze and enjoy the natural surrounds with exquisite birdlife.
- Double width garage complete with vast storage, workshop space, wine cellar and off-street parking for an additional three cars.
Features & Amenities:
- Set within the school catchment zone of Connells Point Primary School and Blakehurst High School. There is also access to various private schools and Catholic schools if required.
- Walking distance to waterfront reserves, Bald Face Point, Kyle Bay and the Georges River.
- Moments to the 953 bus service direct to Hurstville Train Station and Westfield Hurstville which includes rooftop dining options and Event Cinemas.
- Short drive to Southgate Sylvania and Miranda Westfield for those who like versatile options both from a foodie and shopping perspective.
Land Size: 860m2 approximately (as per contract for sale).
Frontage Measurement: 23.876m approximately (as per contract for sale).
Rear Measurement Total: 28.476m approximately (as per contract for sale).
Rates Per Quarter Approximately:
Council $470pq approx.
Water $283.90pq approx.
For more information or to discuss this property, please contact:
Patrick Wedes | 0418 356 789
Myanna Wedes | 0431 927 391
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Brought to you by